Saturday, September 29, 2007
Using Betty Crocker Pound Cake
I had already listened to Okkervil River. Some pieces to tell the truth and something on their myspace regarding the new album.
Yesterday I purchased after a while that bought more CDs. Actually, the digital me a little tired. CDs I like the fact that you are holding are real, palpable. You can lose them or crawl (and down curses), however, are not virtual.
Well yesterday, as I said, I bought the new Okkervil River cd and it was a nice surprise because it's a good job, unpretentious, with nice pieces.
But the biggest surprise is this: I bought it last night, beer in my trust. So, leaving aside the fact that not drink alcohol (which I will not dwell on the speech) I was enjoying my Tassoni to decrees Augustus, when he says: "You know, on Monday started selling cd" I: "fantastic, so finally, the maniacs in the area, will have a place to buy a cd in the evening. You know, at night I often want to hear something but again, not having the ability to download music on the fly, I must be content with what I have available. From now on I will always be here "I said, 'What are you good?" Augustus: "Okkervil River" I "won"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment