Never go to Germany ... The march of the pigs
This morning I was in Cologne, Germany. I received lots of phone calls. All had focal point the grotesque situation that is being created as part of the hunt anonymous. The problem is that for better or for worse I have given the go with this situation in two or three previous posts. Situation that I had already "smaronato" and a lot, after about a week.
Meanwhile I have to thank the anonymous for letting me reach the milestone of more than 100 comments, so I can grab the coveted gold medal in the marathon to comment "held every December 30, pulling money and not only in capital province, where, according to PV is bourning, no shit! According
. One of my first comments addressed to the anonymous post "enver" was put there only to intimidate, I did not have the foggiest idea who might be the anonymous (because it's obvious that this is most people) sure, I have suspicions, which I expressed to trusted people and not sbilacerebbero never say so in public (or rather write a blog ...).
said this came home listening to the self-titled ratm! 15.11.1996 It was the most listened to this record that, given that I've marked in my diary that day because I threw the tape tdk on which was recorded out the window and So I have not heard (I had totally broken balls)! I came home and laughed about the situation. people in that paranoia is justified!
But where are the problems. Are these? People who defend those who lack the courage to say the things he thinks without revealing their identity!
I do not know if "c'azzecca" but the more I think about this matter as I recall my favorite scene of one of my favorite movies. It 's true, never go to Germany .....
0 comments:
Post a Comment