Monday, September 10, 2007

Gm/l 15252034 Remote Change Battery

I do not go down ... Archaeological

E' tutto oggi to mull over some words read around the blogs of study! To be precise, those written by Enver Mexican priest's Blog:

"provided it is otherwise also attended by people who live in 2007 and for the quality.

and this is certainly not the fault of the Druids: avercene, have something that proves to be no one else can. "

or:
"druids will do it first. Proiettino enough that the future and the present, people like Andrew and Monte already are in.. A nice shampoo and there is also shaking dandruff."

fuck I want to make controversy. I know it's not good and I know that I'm pulling in the foot! So that will never come to answer me on these pages, but if I did I would be grateful, hoping then to find out Thee, and to discuss it before a Lemonsoda (because when you're drunk six unbearable, like me, like everyone!)
Point first: the people living in 2007 came at two evenings dell'indipendelta. He was there because he recognized the authenticity and freshness of the ambition of the event. I do not seemed to be few. Perhaps those who do not live in 2007 is you. Who criticize it even before you hear them. What fills your mouth every time he plays subjunctives something new. Ready to pull down his pants in front of each group with at least a keyboard and acclaimed as if the day before there had been
desert in the field of music! Luckily the people living in 2007 knows that there is also more musically! One thing you learn at a certain age is that your musical tastes are not absolute (as you think) (this also applies to Makka), so therefore, you learn to respect the tastes of others! Even those who organize the festival of the Druids by calling the groups they want! I personally have nothing against you but these attitudes make me angry! I respect your taste and I admit (if I give you an advantage) that you are always looking for something new and interesting! But not everything that plays it is! (For me)
Point two: I know that the critic of your job and then you always Need further strength from which to benefit, however, I think (hope) you know that people also reviews the law and then gets an idea! So what you say has to a certain point! I appreciate a
all groups that have played all'indipendelta greater or less, aware that my tastes should be part of something else lately. Eg the Canadians have some nice pieces, now that's all I Teenage summer song (riot) girl but I seem to be a little moscietti live. A toys orchestra's have a great ass, so to speak! (Among other things, Canadians fine guitars ..) Julie's increasingly offering this set for quite some time now and no one noticed that they are equal to neu (their do their all to make it clear in a veiled way to listen to those who resemble them. can also perform a cover of)
rosolina The engineers had the ordinance, only major flaw of the 'event to that of all groups! Remove from curiosity, but the instrumental rock of the 70s if it was not mathematically what was it? played in my eye? explain what they have in 70 years rosolina the sea! I beg you! maybe at some point seem to be the genesis (which also had a keyboardist Mr. ...). I still look like a fresh proposal. Flap best of (yet another explosion in the sky of epigone)
I have nothing to say because in the meantime incazzatura has now subsided and because I always come back to mind phrases gooders like, "and yet you know the music is beautiful because it varies .." "No accounting for taste" "listen to your shit I also have my own" etc.etc.! Knowing that this might be a way that follows the comments! Hoping to continue in a sincere dialogue and honest intellectual, hoping that, in carrying forward the conversation (if it happens, but I doubt) you do not behave like a dick, I hope to meet you at the next event of the Druids! For me no dandruff on his head and as you rigurda with a t-shirt paired with more flavor! (And ironically it is clear).

0 comments:

Post a Comment