Small stones become rocks
Russia, 1987. Plovda town, located east of the northern Ural mountains. Milletrecentosessantasette km. from Moscow. Quindicimilaottocentotre souls.
05:12 hours. Train station. Alana Sosimof Mikhailovich is sitting on one decrepit bench in the station. E 'waiting on the platform 7 of the 05:27 train that will lead to Serov, big town where works on behalf of a company that promotes the sale of traditional Russian musical instruments! Alana plays in a group. And 'well seen in the society in which it appears. It almost feels ready to make the leap. Rise in the social scale to which it belongs and become one of the most famous Russian musicians.
It's cold at the station. The wait is unnerving. No one is awake at that hour. Commuters will enjoy the last few minutes of sleep in their beds, and students will start school just one week! The station is deserted. The stalls that distribute hot drinks are only now preparing to open. A bicycle
lazily approaches the station. Ulrich Federovna Nizne Tagil must reach by train delle 05:28 sul binario 6. Chiude bene con la catena la bicicletta che suo padre gli ha regalato per il suo ventitreesimo compleanno. Rabbrividisce alla sensazione che riceve entrando nella stazione. Pensa: "sembra ci sia più freddo quì dentro che fuori". Ad un certo punto, Ulricha incrocia lo sguardo freddo ed inespressivo di Alana. Le due si conoscono molto bene ma non si parlano più da tempo.
Ulricha si sente spinta da una strana urgenza. Ora, in quel preciso istante, sente il bisogno di parlare con Alana. Ulricha si avvicina. Prova un timido tentativo d'approcio.
U: "ciao....come va?"
A: "ciao.....bene.....cosa vuoi?!"
U: "bhè, avrei need to have a word with you ... "
A:" Look, I do not now the case.
Then I take the train! I have no time. I'm sorry "
U:" listen, there are still fifteen minutes to the train to
Sarov and you are here to sit and do nothing
! Please, I need to explain some things ..
"
A: "..... ok talk .... but please be quick ... I do not know why I'm even
here to listen!"
U: "Listen ... I wanted to apologize!"
A: "You can already see finish here! "
U:" no wait, let me explain for me please ...
is important! believe me! "
A: "...."
U:" listen, I know what I said last time we spoke
that it was unfair to you.
I was completely out of me but I gave voice to a
thought it was formalizing
increasingly in people's heads that were now
with me. Some of them you are still close. "
A:" I do not want to hear more layers. Non m'interessa
niente di quello che vuoi dirmi"
U: "aspetta. Stai seduta ti prego non muoverti. Fammi
finire almeno. Poi se vuoi capire e pensarci sù va
bene altrimenti è lo stesso. Almeno io mi sarò tolta
un peso!"
A: "...."
U: "so che ho sbagliato ma quello che ho detto lo pensavo
veramente. So anche che tutto quello che è successo
può in qualche modo aver minato quello che c'è stato
tra di voi. E per questo mi dispiace moltissimo. Ho
tried to talk to you after all that had happened, some
will also testify, but you, right-
mind I've slammed the door in his face.
I just wanted to apologize because I knew what was my mistake
. Then it occurred or not what you
I said, you know that does not depend on me. You know that
stand there and behave in this way is a 'attitudes, wrong attitudes
! So that makes you proud to be
and so do not blame you, but please, accept my apologies.
You know of me not find any grudge
and no injury. "
A:" Well, if you're done with this little theater
I can leave. They're calling my train! "
Ulrich left alone. Building in the center of the station. It feels lighter but less confident. He thinks:" Now I feel even colder, "thought:" I do not understand why people do so hard to get from the barricades that builds "Think:" After you have followed my advice but does not want to talk to me. I do not understand. "Thinks," never be able to apologize again "
0 comments:
Post a Comment