Thursday, October 18, 2007

Motorola Star Choice Remote

Waiting to disappear completely. Nice surprise

In this period are absorbed by a lot of things including this: The Deepest Ocean In



The bottom of the sea Your eyes They turn me

Why Should I stay here?
Why Should I Stay?

I'd be crazy not to follow Follow Where You Lead


Your eyes They turn me Turn me on to

Phantoms
I follow to the edge of the earth
And fall off Everybody leaves

If They get the
chance And this is my chance I get eaten by

the worms

Weird fishes Get picked over by the worms Weird fishes


Weird fishes Weird fishes I'll hit the bottom



Hit the bottom and escape Escape I'll hit the bottom


Hit the bottom and escape
Escape




I hope at least happy to have made the anonymous calling for a new post.
So at least have a good reason to keep writing "plata"
Meanwhile I wait to disappear completely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment