today I finally shit ....
In some ways I hate the lie and this is just one of those cases where I have to do it! In the first post, that of a week ago, (it is not then it's been so since the beginning of this "thing") I mentioned that I'd never write trivia or at least I tried, I never pretend to make the pulpit to teach Italian, (in fact maybe I need to repeat) I mentioned that I like quotes but do not ask me why I like the intellectual blog indeed, meant for all citations, but all the sentences that I read around and can come to me useful, especially in response to your comments and, above all, I never talked about the completion of my bodily functions!
Well unfortunately I have to think again dear friends today and tell you about this! This morning I finally managed to piss off! yes, after days of inactivity, my fetid anus has expelled finally I had that weight on my stomach for days! I'll be honest, I have to admit that the task was very laborious, but after having defecated, and checked the result, my mood was instantly changed, I immediately felt happy at the sight of waste expelled from my body, three assholes of inordinate size and proportion of apparently useless but with character! yes, you read correctly, three of assholes with great characters and all three clearly distinct
an emaciated emo dude was an asshole that does not fit even more for one was an asshole oc-bucolic-matal hackneyed that even the exalted most hardcore metalheads and the last, largest, was an asshole for metal trans-olds infoiati need to find someone to idolize any week!
judged you a little bit and let me know!
0 comments:
Post a Comment