chronicle of a Sunday ended in tragedy!
Sunday we went to was a lot of scum arena park north to assist the nth Independent Day Festival!
arrival had just finished their set the billy talent, a group of punk rock Canadian insignificant, which had as a result of loyal fans with a lot of posters ineggianti olds in that group! a total crap! ... to follow the trail of dead, devastating show as always (the bass player a bass string breaks, the king, Incidentally, that string is not so fine when you consider the size of the instrument above) guitarist singer ramps all six below the strings of his Les Poul and new drummer gets along very well (due batterie messe di profilo rispetto al pubblico e gran spettacolo) peccato per i volumi molto bassi e dunque penalizzanti nei confronti di un gruppo che avrebbe meritato di suonare di più!
Ineccepibile e del tutto passata inosservata, da parte mia, ma credo anche da parte della maggior parte delle persone presenti, la performance degli hot hot heat! carini e ben educati con il loro loock alla clash 79, musicalmente bravi ma, in quanto ad originalità e sostanza totalmente piatti e deficitari!
E' il momento dei maximo parck! me li godo mentre aspetto in fila per prendermi un panino! (tutto il loro set di un'ora intendo) bravi sono riusciti a farmi divertire nella devastante attesa per il desinare, e non è poco! compatti veloci rhythmic changes and unexpected! a pop / rock of good quality that I like and enjoy! to listen to without wanting to claim too lightly!
come the tool and I enjoy them from the hill in order to seize their pink floyd show almost complete! great form over the show in Milan! Keenan sings about a ride most often turned to the audience! an oddity for the frontman of this band has a great clean and instrumental expertise! what to say, I agree with a friend that perhaps the last tour and (I think) album was not exciting to do now views expressed in the form last night! curiosity to perform on stage, the schism climbed the trail of two drummers dead to play the drums and there has been a good five minutes of improvisation between percussion, bass and drums with the lead singer of the tool that gave votes to percussionists added! For
nin soaking everyone on the mound and throwing me in the middle of the mosh! was the first time attending a concert by the band Trent Reznor and, as my custom, when I see a group for the first time I have to "live them" directly under the stage, and it was! amazing concert about an hour and forty pieces of some extracts from all their albums (nothing from the fragile unfortunately)! clean under any profile! barrel reached me from right to left in an emotional ups and downs that led to the physical devastation and mental health of some people who stood by me! incredible! curiosity-1: implementation of the Joy Division cover "dead soul" explosion and annexed the public have not heard this song since the movie the crow! curiosity-2: the band's keyboardist, Alessandro Contini, is Italian, half of the concert approaches the microphone and Trent Reznor began to blurt something in him and says, translates: "Trent wanted to thank you for being here .. we'll see more often ... now, two words about music piracy ....( a roar welcomes these words) ... he did not give a shit ... burn CDs and have them run as much as possible .... The important thing is that then come are here !...." public into a frenzy and go ahead!
curiosity-3: towards the end of the concert nin become kraftwerk, (believe me it's true ..) an electronic chip like crazy that wizards by the name of Aphex Twin ... definitely unique!
ready to start the machine begins my personal drama. I realize that I have witnessed more than half of the concert with my "beatles bag" open! my portfolio (which postepay, ATMs and the modest sum of ten euro I would be useful for cigarettes) is gone as well as my license, my identity card and my mobile phone! shit ... I can find fortune license and identity card but otherwise nothing to do!
Yesterday morning I tried calling the phone number of the lost, I was hoping someone could answer me, at least the coach lights nin but to no avail!
At least I brought home the Pellacchia! I no longer have the age for these events!
ps I think someone managed to film the exact moment when I lost my wallet!
0 comments:
Post a Comment