Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Answers To Diffusion Lab

I do not have striped shirts! I start now?

I went to check in my closet to see what good he had to offer and are re-awakening of the beautiful striped T-shirts that I believed missing in the maze of some kind of secret hideout used by my mother, always ready to mail in the most unimaginable things possible! After seeing these pieces of clothing from the nineties I crashed everything, just remember moments lived through / with those leaders I have come to mind! The problem now is that, rather than remember the nineties, I did not go over well, after being hit by a typical process of fattening that white males are quite well-off meeting on average after 25 years (with rare exceptions)! Well, actually, at first I thought that he was caught red-handed by his great nostalgia, but then, I enjoyed the moment, thinking that at that time I grew up, for better or worse and thinking of those guys who 98 were forced into 14 years, from then on, growing out of the real legends!
let me explain better, since there is no concept of modern music were considered always followed each other myths, perhaps imposed by certain actions of marcheting but for the most credible: Elvis, the Beatles, the Rolling Stones (just to name a few)! I am convinced, perhaps in a "fiction" that any output in the music was good and I think any kid of really listening to all the teams who passed him on hand, of course, had a little bit at the beginning of what ultimately would be the music industry and for this, perhaps, the ideas of the artists were purer, less contaminated, perhaps the most original! the air was really something good! I guess all this has continued more or less until the late 70's early 80's (1,2,3)!
Get to the point, mid-eighties and then the users of music began to split into categories, are born dark, the paninari later and off to follow the metalheads! Let's say that in the eighties there was a little bit of good in the standings but for the most part electronic poppettino fucking in the back but still above the movements in search of something fresh, new, exciting! All this until the nineties when it was grunge and all we know right or wrong, what happened, though, to my way of seeing things, the time (I speak in the music) was very interesting! There was a lot of people around
taken by propi taste and say, you are respected, however, because the metal ascolva who listened to nirvana rem but also because, thanks to clothing, everyone did stand out to your liking, and we all knew that was the take that shit or something! one can speak of a movement broadly united a little all the people who listened to a certain type of music, the so-called indie rock (and beyond) that is clear, was born in the nineties! everyone always inquire with the limited means available, new releases of music, the crap that our heroes around the world combined (overdose, total destruction of hotel rooms and so on.) all to follow with interest the scene worthy Music, as true fans! At the end
nineties this had already diminished, either for a reason, want to have another iniaziti years of recycling (in all senses)! It seems to me since then music has become a continuous quotation, they are no less interesting things out, but has increasingly given vent to those who later became the years of healthy revival.: the revival of punk, the revival of pop, the revival of grunge (after four years, incredible) until you reach the eighties revival and the revival of rock that are still going because maybe it has already been "rivitalizzzato everything! Honestly now makes me a little present to see the boys play around in groups wearing T-shirts with keypads synthetic Striped and going crazy for the eighties and define indie rock! the melting pot of genres, clothing and culture, there can be but please invent a new label that you are treading a bit too much body'm poor indie rock / pop! What, you unimaginative? I do not want to go through the old babbione on duty that he regrets what he did. still, I try to follow new releases of interesting groups that I rate (either a little light in all genres from bitter to cripple black pheanix the cinematic orchestra to neurosis by calorifery is very hot to Sunn O)))) but I find less and less who feel connected! Obviously my requirements to groups of fans have increased but not ci sono più personaggi interessanti, gente che esca di strada con la propria motocicletta oppure non distrugga più stanze d'albergo. sono rimasti solo alcuni dinosauri del rock a fare certe cose (capisci makka) mentre il panorama attuale è decisamente sterile e privo di colpi di scena su tutti i fronti! anche se ci sono sempre in giro un paio di critichini di ultima generazione pronti a definire qualsiasi scoreggia che esce dal culo di un nuovo gruppo la cosa più interessante che si sia mai ascoltata da anni a questa parte, la miglior band degli ultimi 5 anni! mi chiedo perchè succede questo e mi rispondo che forse questa generazione stà ancora cercando un propio mito da celebrare(o forse no)!
Mentre cercate qualcuno di interessante to give glory in every way I leave you with this clip! there are (alas) striped shirts and they never split but hotel rooms are indie rock and left a mark in 1990 (and beyond)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment