Thursday, August 23, 2007

Does Peroxide Really Work On Genita Wa

here's another ....

Here's another, we have seen, we read, and indeed seemed pointless as everyone else .....
there is another good blog! the title should have clarified everything (a quote from the great Lester Bangs essay)! but if you do not say anything you explain immediately what they will not write here!
not read how many times a day I go to the toilet to piss off and do not know anything about my sufferings love! never admit to the end because I'm nihilistic, self-indulgent, conceited or simply self-destructive! I will not talk about politics, and if I will be misunderstood (I know almost no one can speak well) I will never use those facets of the world should let you know when that shit six or ironic when you're sad, those are good for the children in third grade! I believe that writing is also an Enlarged Enlarged to understand when it is ironic or not! someone will surely say: "Well, if you do not speak of these things are you talking about? why the fuck you've opened a blog?" and I say calmly, "with all those who are out there I can not open one, too? and who am I? the son of the skiff? not just read it, fuck you. if you have problems talk. I'm a psychopath, a misfit that is why I chose to start a blog! and I will express opinions based on facts! these are the facts and opinions can not be judged well Scanno "I refer to your will!

0 comments:

Post a Comment