Monday, August 27, 2007

My Kitten Has Upper Respiratory Infection

technician? (No thanks, I already have battles)

To be fair I must admit that the engineer in me has always fought with weapon against heart and feelings. I've always been on the side of the purest instinct in almost all the things I did and listening to music is no exception. (What has the battles in all this I hear you say? Calm we get there)
I've always seen the exasperation of technique (instrumental) as a phallic extension for little with an epic struggle to those who have longer and more powerful, even now, in some cases, I sense the technicalities in this way! the ultra metal technician does not mean anything to me, is not it a matter of taste, but continues to look for an old queen ambinte covered by a leather jacket! It 's true, over time, let's say mature, I arrived (at the moment, but you never know ...) to the conclusion that to be a good musician takes the technique! I know that someone will write me instantly that I have none at all, and hence will not be a good musician, and in fact I do not give a shit, however I'm not talking about me, we want to talk about battles!
Bene,dicevo, un musicista non privo di onestà intelletuale nei propri confronti dopo aver passato anni sulle barricate punk (cosa vuol dire poi..) si accorge che per esprimere il suo potenziale "artistico" deve infoltire le proprie conoscenze tecniche, il problema, la svolta, arriva proprio in questo momento, quando il ggiovane artista si dice: "che faccio divento un chitarristone ultra metal sburone o uso la tecnica per dar sfogo alle mie più vivaci fantasie?" bisogna stare attenti, si sono persi ottimi personaggi in questa maniera! hanno abbracciato la causa del più puro "guitarrismo" e il loro cuore e la loro mente sono diventati dei cubetti di ghiaccio; pochi riescono ad uscirne vivi.
Dunque, per quanto mi riguarda la maniera best to address the technician is able to bend it to their wildest fantasies while not abuse because there is always the risk of verge on 'ultra technicality, in my view, becomes a mere exercise in style. (How many have been in seclusion in his own bedroom for a year alone with their guitar, trying out all the existing pentatonic, and when he came out, victorious, were hit by a bee cross passage because attracted by the noise emitted by half, they had mistaken for a solo in tapping? mah)
I said, many are risks to dominate this kind of monster that is the technique but not abused, even having even evolutionary drift very interesting! I do not think you have blinders on in my plays music, there are things that I like, turn me on (aside from ultra technical metal symphonic twelve-tone) and those that do not like propio, it is normal, all fall within the scope of tastes. Well, the most interesting developments, the meeting / clash between technology and imagination that excites me more than anyone else in this period are the battles propio! are not, for example. how various groups sperimentaloni mike patton that after a while I get bored (though he is a genius is clear). I enjoy the battles using an excellent technique and have a wild imagination, I am sure, if I see them live I think I would do something that until now have never done in my life at a concert; dancing like a fool! involve me and, more importantly, finally, their technique (which is really great) is of secondary importance compared to what they can combine propio through it, incredible.
I guess I get tired of listening fatigue mirrored. It 's true may be considered somewhat brain but I do not care, that's fine, but why, and for me this is important, their technique does not even hear! In fact, now I'm going to replay their record to see if I can find it! Meanwhile, yet another version of beccatevi altas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment