I'm not surprised most
I often say that I do not care Fucking most of the new small groups that affect only a good piece and then disappear, except the lie after another! I was talking with a friend just returned from far away and I recommend the Dan Deacon (I have not understood if it is a type or group, but basically I do not care) are sensational!
Another person, much more homely, Parts & Labor has advised me and I can not tear myself away from their cd! They are both New York and do their terrible figure.
am always surprised at how much can still amaze me the new music! On second thought, what I want from you is to stay amazed every time I hear qualcosae move in new directions, however, never forgetting their backgraund, So, tonight I will be in Cavan to the distillery to enjoy the Heater with my friends "paleoindieveneti!
Cavarzere is not New York but this could happen .... at least for one night!
0 comments:
Post a Comment