Saturday, November 10, 2007

Acrylic Nails On Bitten Nails

And now talk about something else

Flux TV, the only television channel with programming that is an interesting music (except the Videomusic of better times).
not remember how much time has passed since you no longer see (I must be honest, I am having serious trouble remembering dates), and above all I still can not understand why the network has disappeared. (Mtv experiment that had made it clear then he blacked bringing the satellite ?.... was born to an independent channel to compete with MTV that he sensed the risk and has absorbed?? Do not know .)
Of course I know that one evening I saw a video of a group that interests me now since the name "Other".
had just released "product" their second album. Procured me immediately and I was grateful to flux television making me make this discovery. Twenty minutes of music for 10 pieces, some charge an emergency adolescence. This item is always screaming, sharp, very low battery Peter Hook and iteratively drive! A pleasure. Joy Division in jamming with Fugazi. (Written sounds bad but heard it's a different effect)
Now, was released on their new "Appearance". The formula is always the same and the result as well. E 'send me the impact that excites me in songs that last more than a minute and twenty. Fantastic. Moreover
discover that they have no type of site or myspace page and this makes me more sympathetic. I found their address mail and I have been in touch with them. Now I'm waiting to hear when they are playing in the area.
The only thing to do is see them live. Post a video of two parts, the flux of television, mail + minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment